Nepean Food Services offers more than just nutritious meals. We welcome you into a friendly and caring community, filled with dedicated staff and volunteers who are ready to provide you with the opportunity to meet people who share an interest in maintaining an independent and social lifestyle.
Becoming a Nepean Food Services Client will give you:
- Subsidised meals
- Access to social activities that will help you stay connected with others in your local community
- Community and medical-based transport (for those who live in Warragamba and Silverdale)
- And more!
Nepean Food Services serves people living in the Penrith Local Government area and the Warragamba/Silverdale areas, specifically those:
- Aged over 65 and on an aged pension
- On an NDIS plan
- Who are Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- From a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- Living with dementia
- Living in remote or isolated areas
- Who are veterans, including war widows and widowers
Want to meet people who share an interest in maintaining an independent and social lifestyle? Get involved in our social programs.
Nepean Food Services is a registered NDIS service provider and is continually expanding its services to offer programs through this scheme.
Join Now Form
Please fill out this form and we will be in touch to confirm your account.
A thousand thanks for all your care and kindness for our service. The food provided is excellent, nutritious and hearty. Thank you all for the extras and gifts.
With over 30 years of quality service, Nepean Food Services’ vision is to provide nourishment and social connection to sustain valued, healthy and vibrant communities